If your MLS only allows for an unbranded virtual tour and you do not have a Listing Management System to syndicate your branded virtual tour, do not worry!
In fact, while all the other agents are putting out unbranded virtual tours and losing leads and business opportunities like crazy, you can pull out a little lead generation trick and put your branded lead generation virtual tour from Listings-to-Leads directly onto Trulia and Zillow (and even Realtor.com).
1. In your Listings-to-Leads account, click the Virtual Tour icon and then the green 'Branded Virtual Tour' button.
2. Click the 'Copy' button for the Virtual Tour you want to post on Trulia with your listing.
3. Log into Trulia, click 'Listings' (upper right as shown in screenshot below) and 'Listings' from the drop down menu.
If your listings are not here, contact Trulia support for help.
4. Click the yellow 'Edit Listing' button for the appropriate listing.
5. Click the gray 'Photos' button on left side.
6. Scroll below the photos and paste in your Virtual Tour URL.
7. Delete the 'http://' shaded in pink below.
8. Click yellow 'Save photo details' button!
It may take up to 15 minutes for your virtual tour to be live on Trulia. If you have questions regarding this, please contact Trulia support.
Now your virtual tour is with your listing and all the people that see your listing on Trulia are potential free leads to YOU via your Listings-to-Leads Virtual Tour!