Enter a search term here.
› ActiveRain: How to Post
ActiveRain: How to Post
Last Updated: Sep 29, 2014 07:48PM PDT
Not a client? Sign Up for Your FREE Trial!
If you have a PAID Rain Maker account with ActiveRain, posting your listings to your ActiveRain blog can be a great source of SEO
and the 'Lead Generation Links' provide more traffic and leads
(click here for more information about adding and selecting the right lead generation links for your listing)
If you do not have a PAID Rain Maker account, then doing this will provide NO SEO benefit, only additional exposure to other agents that are on ActiveRain.
Click here to see full image below about how one client got a HOT lead because he posted his listing to his blog when another website showed the listing as being 'Off Market'
NOTE: If your FREE Listings-to-Leads WordPress Listings blog has been activated, we automatically post your Just Listed eFlyer to that! Click the 'Blog' tab in your account to see the posting schedule.
Click here for more information.
Click here to see the blog post below!
1. Click the ActiveRain icon for the listing you want to post
2. Select the tool / template you want to post. NOTE the widths (in pixels) and make sure that the one your select will fit your blog...usually the ones in the 600 range are the best.
3. Click the 'Click Here' text under Step 1 to copy the HTML and then under Step 2 to open up ActiveRain in another browser and log into your ActiveRain account.
4. Click to 'Write a Blog Post' or 'New Blog Entry.
5. On the ActiveRain page where you can write a blog post, click the 'Source' button (< >) shown below.
6. Click in the 'Source Code' box and then paste the HTML (CTRL / V on PC or Command / V on Mac) so that you see the code as shown below.
7. Click 'Ok' lower right.
8. You should now see the blog post as shown below.
9. For the 'Title' put in the full property address as someone would most likely enter it in a search on Google followed by '- Just Listed' or '- Open House' or '- Virtual Tour', etc as appropriate.
10. Tags: Scroll down below the post and add 'Tags' as shown below. NOTE do not put commas in the address as you normally would but ONLY after the address. Add other tags as appropriate.
11. Visibility: Select 'Public' if you are a Rain Maker. If you are not a Rain Maker select 'Members Only'
12. Post to: Select this as appropriate for your listing and business.
13. Click 'Post Blog Entry' and you are done!
I found this article helpful
I did not find this article helpful
Still need help?
Call Us @ 888-508-8322
a minute ago
an hour ago
a day ago
Invalid characters found