Read the Facebook conversation with a very tech savvy and experienced Listings-to-Leads client:
(Click here to see the landing page we are talking about)
So let's create one of these landing pages!
You will need 'screen capture software'. I use SnagIt from TechSmith. (Click here for a free 15 day trial).
- Open (or click) http://maps.google.com
- Search for the farm area on Google Maps and convert to the satellite view (lower left corner).
- Zoom in until you get 'image' you want for your landing page. Reread Paul's comment about about how this should look.
- It should cover most of the farm area and display the street names so that when people from the farm area recognize the street names and overall photo as being of their neighborhood.
- Then use SnagIt (or other program) to capture the map. I use the 'Capture Entire Screen - Vertical Horizontal Scroll to get as much of the map as possible using the icon to the right when it displays on the map using SnagIt.
- Resize the image to 1900 pixels wide (see image below on how to do this using SnagIt).
- Save it to your desktop or other folder on your computer.
- Load it into your Listings-to-Leads Property Valuation landing page Image section and 'Save'!
See our MAIN POST on Property Valuation landing pages here!
See 'Lead Emails / Responses' Here