Watch a recent recorded webinar on how to generate seller and buyers leads from Facebook at the bottom of this post.
If you have no listings, see our No Listing Lead Generation webinar to see just some of the many ways to generate buyer and seller leads using Listings-to-Leads!
Recommended Reading: Read tips from 4 clients about what they are doing!
UPDATED Tips & Training from the Blog
Get a FREE MONTH of Listings-to-Leads!
Share a buyer / seller lead generation success story that we include in our 'Best of' blog posts and get a FREE MONTH of Listings-to-Leads! CLICK HERE TO SEND YOUR SUCCESS STORY!
A lot of great questions recently!
One agent recently, who was not a client, was blown away at how fast you can create property valuation landing pages and place them on Facebook to start generating seller leads!
Key take aways that were covered in today's webinar in addition to the basics:
1. Use great images! The better the image on the landing page and Facebook ad represents the area, the better your clicks and conversions will be. See here for ideas on how to get great images if needed.
2. Change out your landing page and Facebook Ad images to freshen your ads if they become stale.
3. Use the seller lead generation 'Property Valuation PLUS' or 'Property Valuation' with the 'Partial to Full Lead Converter' (see green button on the Landing Page dashboard) to generate the MOST seller leads!
(In Canada use "Property Valuation")
The email notification you get tells you how to convert and follow up with Partial Leads or you can sign up for the 'Partial to Full Lead Converter'.
Partial Leads CONVERT! We have a lot of feedback to that! You can always change over to the "Property Valuation PLUS One" landing pages down the road.
4. Geo Target your ads to Farm Areas USING ZIP CODES for better conversion. Create landing pages for farm areas as Facebook lets you target by zip code!
5. REMOVE from 'Right Column' and 'Audience Network'.
You will see where to click to REMOVE at the very bottom of the 'Create Ad' section in Facebook.
6. Budget $10 a day for your ad to start. Less will be ineffective, and you can always spend more down the road. Start with one ad to get the hang of it and you can run more ads as you get more comfortable with it.
7. Be sure to run Listing Landing Page ads for 'Pending' and 'Just Sold' in addition to 'Coming Soon', 'Just Listed', 'Open House' as this will generate seller and buyer leads, change out the images regularly and never run an ad for more than a week.
8. Embed your Property Valuation landing pages in your property marketing tools to generate seller leads from the 1,000's of people that see your listings' virtual tours, eFlyers, Single Property Websites, Facebook posts, YouTube videos, blog posts etc! SEE HOW HERE!
See 'FREE Home Values' link here for example in Single Property Website. This same link is in my virtual tours, eFlyers, Facebook posts, etc.
11. If you no listings or only 1-2, consider borrowing listings. Many agent successful in doing this ask other agents in their office if they would like help marketing any of their listings.
A listing can be old, over priced etc and still generate good leads!
As long as you do it right per the points on this page, the more listings you advertise, the more leads you will generate!
12. Include 'text for more information' in Facebook Ad to generate text leads where you get the phone number 100% of the time for both Listing Landing Pages and Property Valuation Landing Pages.
13. Several people thanked us for our affiliate program which pays 15% with no limit or cap!
14. Client Reviews from Zillow in Listings-to-Leads tools!
See why this is one of our client's favorite new enhancements here!
15. See how to post your Client Review Website to generate leads here!
Get your property valuation landing page EVERYWHERE so that you can get it in front of more homeowners to generate more seller leads
Other Top Ways to Generate Seller Leads!
Seller Leads from Virtual Tours, eFlyers, Facebook Posts and more!
Seller Leads from Your Email Signature
Seller Leads from Email Newsletters, Letters & Postcards
Facebook Post from client on send Seller Lead Gen letter to Farm
Seller Leads from Instagram
Seller Leads Using Post Cards / Direct Mail
Link to or embed property valuation landing pages in your website or blog!
You need more buyer leads?!
Every listing can have virtually unlimited Listing Landing Pages! See examples here.
(No listings?! Borrow listings from agents in your office! Clients have literally built their business and changed their lives starting off doing this!)
See our No Listing Lead Generation webinar to see just some of the many ways to generate buyer and seller leads using Listings-to-Leads!
Generate Buyer Leads from Growing Families